Information related to Treasury’s ARPA-SLFRF Project & Expenditure Report for April 30 deadline

April 8, 2022

To: County Clerks and Treasurers, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, Heads of Government

The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to inform you that entities no longer need a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number issued by Dun & Bradstreet when doing business with the federal government. Instead, you will use a Universal Entity Identifier (UEI) number.

What is the UEI?

A UEI number is assigned to you in the System for Award Management ( and managed by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). The UEI number is unique to your entity. You can manage organizational information, such as legal business name and physical address associated with a UEI number, directly from

Important Information

Additional Resources


For more information on the conversion from a DUNS number to UEI number, visit GSA's website.