June 10, 2021
To: Municipal Clerks, Heads of Governments
Join us this morning…there is still time to register for today's webinar. Sign up now!
The Wisconsin Department of Wisconsin (DOR) is hosting this webinar to help municipalities prepare to electronically file (e-file) their request for American Rescue Plan Act – Local Fiscal Recovery Funds from the state of Wisconsin. This is specifically for municipalities identified by the U.S. Department of Treasury as non-entitlement units (NEUs).
Thursday, June 10, 2021
- Getting prepared
- What you need to e-file
- Where to find your allocation estimate
- How to apply
- E-file your request with DOR
- Accessing the e-file form
- Submitting the e-file form
General Webinar Details
- After registering, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar
- You'll need speakers to hear the presenter but will not need a microphone
- We'll answer your questions live during the webinar
We hope you can attend, but if you can't…visit our
website soon to watch a recorded version.
Contact us at DORLocalRecoveryFunds@wisconsin.gov