June 9, 2021
To: Municipal Clerks, Heads of Governments
The Wisconsin Department of Wisconsin (DOR) is hosting this webinar to help municipalities prepare to electronically file (e-file) their request for American Rescue Plan Act – Local Fiscal Recovery Funds from the state of Wisconsin. This is specifically for municipalities identified by the U.S. Department of Treasury as non-entitlement units (NEUs).
Thursday, June 10, 2021
- Getting prepared
- What you need to e-file
- Where to find your allocation estimate
- How to apply
- E-file your request with DOR
- Accessing the e-file form
- Submitting the e-file form
General Webinar Details
After registering, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar
- You'll need speakers to hear the presenter but will not need a microphone
- We'll answer your questions live during the webinar
We hope you can attend, but if you can't…visit our
website on June 11 to watch a recorded version.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.