June 8, 2021
To: Municipal and County Clerks, Treasurers and Heads of Government
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted Form SL-330: Coronavirus Local Recovery Funds Request today. This is the form municipalities with a population under 50,000 (non-entitlement units of government (NEUs)) must electronically file (e-file) with DOR to request American Rescue Plan Act – Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (LFRF).
Note: If you are a county or metropolitan city, visit the U.S. Department of Treasury (Treasury)
website for funding details.
The deadline to request LFRF funds is Friday, June 18, 2021 – make sure to request funds today!
NEUs Requesting Funds
Municipalities must e-file Form SL-330: Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Request within
MyDORGov to request payment from the state of Wisconsin.
- Form SL-330 – located in
Filing deadline – Friday, June 18, 2021
- Form must be e-filed by Municipal Clerk
- When completing the form, you will need:
- Federal Taxpayer Identification Number or Federal Employer Identification Number
- DUNS number can be obtained at
fedgov.dnb.com/webform/ or call 1-866-705-5711
- Total annual operating budget, including general fund and other funds, as of January 27, 2020
- Contact information of Municipal Clerk or Clerk-Treasurer – ensure this information is accurate within their MyDORGov user profile
- Contact information of authorized representative for your municipality (same individual signing the Treasury forms below)
- Attach the completed/signed Treasury forms
- If your municipality does not file timely – your payment may be significantly delayed or forfeited
- DOR will distribute the first payment by the end of June 2021 using the same banking information utilized by the local government to receive shared revenue
We will continue to send information to help assist local governments through this process.