April 7, 2021
To: General MyDORGov Users
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) is excited to announce the upcoming My DOR Government Account (MyDORGov) webinar for general users. We will provide a refresher on how to get started, discuss the latest enhancements, and much more!
- System enhancements
- Getting started/accessing the system
- Updating your contact information
- Managing your own access (requesting an office/access)
- Managing others to file on your behalf (approving, denying and removing access)
- Resetting your account – multiple email addresses
- Form specific review
- Don't see a topic listed above? Send additional topics to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up today…we're looking forward to spending time with you!
- When – May 4, 10-11 a.m.
- Who should attend – general users (clerks, treasurers, accountants, etc.)
– space is limited! Click link to begin registration or visit our
training web page.
General Webinar Details
- After registering, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar
- You'll need speakers to hear the presenter but will not need a microphone
- We'll answer your questions live during the webinar
We hope you can attend, but if you can't…visit our
website on or after May 11 to watch a recorded version.
Contact us: email@example.com