February 4, 2021
To: TID News List, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted the Tax Incremental District (TID) Annual Report on our
Due date: July 1, 2021 – Municipal Clerk must electronically file (e-file) the form by this due date
- Completed forms are posted to our
TID Annual Report web page the day after submission
Note: DOR will not audit your completed form; make sure to review it before submitting.
TID Annual Report (Form PE-300)
- Municipalities with TIDs must complete this form for each TID Report 2020:
- Beginning and ending fiscal balances
- Revenues and expenditures
- Future costs and revenue
- Form information – update and reminders
- Section 3 – Revenue – report exempt computer aid and personal property aid under the new field named "Shared revenue"
- Click the green help symbol (?) next to a field name for more information on that field
- Forms can be amended until November 1, 2021
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.