November 3, 2020
To: Real Property Listers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to inform you that the 2021 Assessment and Tax Roll XML instructions are available on our website.
2021 Assessment and Tax Roll XML Schema
DOR posted the
2021 file transfer instructions to our website. Please follow the layout to successfully transfer 2021 rolls to DOR.
- No schema changes for 2021
- Counties may submit all municipalities at one time using two separate files – one for personal property and one for real property
- This works best if you send a single zipped folder for each property type
- Make sure the zipped folder only contains xml files
Do not include internal folders in your zip file
- Counties can continue to submit one municipality at a time
- Send DOR your public (redacted) data to maintain consistency with providing any data
2020 Final Tax Roll Submission – Due March 31, 2021
If you have comments or questions, contact us at email@example.com.