June 16, 2020
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted Form SL-310:
Video Service Provider Report to our
website for municipalities that impose a video service provider fee under state law (sec.
66.0420(7), Wis. Stats.).
- Form is available on
My DOR Government Account
Due date – August 17, 2020
- Municipal clerk must electronically file (e-file) Form SL-310
- The reported values are used to calculate the 2021 video service provider aid for Wisconsin municipalities under state law (2019 WI Act 9)
Each municipality that imposes a video service provider fee must report:
- Percentage rate imposed as of December 31, 2019
- Any rate changes during 2019
- 2019 estimated gross receipts of the video service providers within your municipality
- 2019 video service provider fee collected
- Note: You must also attach documentation supporting the amounts reported (ex: video service provider notification with gross receipts and fee paid)
Do not e-file Form SL-310 if your municipality does not impose a video service provider fee.
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.