March 16, 2020
To: County Clerks and Treasurers, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you the following forms are
due today, Monday, March 16, 2020. Both are available in
My DOR Government Account (MyDORGov).
- SL-320C – County Fallen Protective Services Insurance Report
- SL-320M – Municipal Fallen Protective Services Insurance Report
Under state law (2019 WI Act 19), counties and municipalities must submit this form (SL-320C or SL-320M) if they:
- Had a police officer, emergency medical services practitioner, or firefighter die in the line of duty
- Paid hospital, surgical or other health insurance premiums for the surviving spouse and dependent children during 2019
- County/Municipal Clerk must electronically file (e-file) this report
- The reported values are used to calculate the 2021 adjustment to County and Municipal Aid.
A county/municipality will not be eligible for this aid adjustment if the form is not submitted timely.
Each county/municipality must report:
- Number of eligible deceased personnel
- Number of surviving spouses/dependents and their age as of January 1, 2019
- Premiums paid during 2019
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.