March 9, 2020
To: County Clerks, Treasurers, etc.
Sign up today…only one more day to register!
Don't forget to register for the My DOR Government Account (MyDORGov) webinar for County officials, hosted by the Wisconsin Department of Revenue and the Wisconsin Counties Association. We'll discuss many helpful topics, which include:
- Getting started/accessing the system
- Updating your contact information
- Managing your own access (requesting an office/access)
- Managing others to file on your behalf (approving, denying and removing access)
- Resetting your account – multiple email addresses
- Form specific review
Don't see a topic listed above? Send additional topics to email@example.com.
- When – March 10, 10-11 a.m.
- Who should attend – County officials
- Hosted by – DOR and the Wisconsin Counties Association
County Officials – Register now – space is limited! Click link to begin registration.
- After registering, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar
- You'll need speakers to hear the presenter but will not need a microphone
- We'll answer your questions live during the webinar
We hope you can attend, but if you can't…visit our
website on or after March 17 to watch a recorded version.
Questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org