February 26, 2020
To: County Clerks and Treasurers
Sign up today…space is still available but is limited!
The is a reminder from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) to register for the upcoming My DOR Government Account (MyDORGov) webinar for County officials. We'll discuss many helpful topics, which include:
- Getting started/accessing the system
- Updating your contact information
- Managing your own access (requesting an office/access)
- Managing others to file on your behalf (approving, denying and removing access)
- Resetting your account – multiple email addresses
- Form specific review
Don't see a topic listed above? Send additional topics to email@example.com.
- When – March 10, 10-11 a.m.
- Who should attend – County officials
- Hosted by – DOR and the Wisconsin Counties Association
County Officials – Register now
– space is limited! Click link to begin registration.
- After registering, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar
- You'll need speakers to hear the presenter but will not need a microphone
- We'll answer your questions live during the webinar
We hope you can attend, but if you can't…visit our
website on or after March 17 to watch a recorded version.
Questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org