February 17, 2020
To: County Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) and the Wisconsin Counties Association are excited to host the upcoming My DOR Government Account (MyDORGov) webinar for County officials. We will provide a refresher on how to get started, discuss the latest enhancements, and much more!
Sign up today…we're looking forward to spending time with you!
- When – March 10, 10-11 a.m.
- Who should attend – County officials
- Hosted by – DOR and the Wisconsin Counties Association
- Getting started/accessing the system
- Updating your contact information
- Managing your own access (requesting an office/access)
- Managing others to file on your behalf (approving, denying and removing access)
- Resetting your account – multiple email addresses
- Form specific review
Don't see a topic listed above? Send additional topics to email@example.com.
County Officials – Register now
– space is limited! Click link to begin registration.
- After registering, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar
- You'll need speakers to hear the presenter but will not need a microphone
- We'll answer your questions live during the webinar
We hope you can attend, but if you can't…visit our
website on or after March 17 to watch a recorded version.
Questions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org