November 19, 2019
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, County Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted the 2019 Tax Increment Worksheet (Form PC-202) on our
website today, November 19, 2019.
Who should file?
- E-file Form PC-202 – if your municipality has one or more tax incremental districts (TID) and the Total Value Increment for your municipality is positive
- Do not file Form PC-202 – if your municipality does not have a TID and/or the Total Value Increment for your municipality is zero or less
- You must electronically file (e-file) this form
- Due date – December 16, 2019
- You cannot e-file until all your taxing jurisdictions submit their apportioned tax levies to DOR. If their tax levies are listed as "Not Filed," you may contact them directly.
- Total tax increment calculated on Form PC-202 is auto-filled on the Statement of Taxes (Line D2)
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.