August 13, 2019
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind municipalities that impose a video service provider fee under state law (sec.
66.0420(7), Wis. Stats.) that they are required to file the Form SL-310:
Video Service Provider Report which is available on our
- Form is available on
My DOR Government Account
Due date – August 15, 2019
- Municipal clerk must electronically file (e-file) Form SL-310
- The reported values are used to calculate the 2020 video service provider aid for Wisconsin municipalities under state law (2019 WI Act 9)
Each municipality that imposes a video service provider fee must report:
- Percentage rate imposed as of December 31, 2018
- Any rate changes during 2018
- 2018 estimated gross receipts of the video service providers within your municipality
- 2018 video service provider fee collected
- Note: You must also attach documentation supporting the amounts reported (ex: video service provider notification with gross receipts and fee paid; municipal agreement)
Do not e-file Form SL-310 if your municipality does not impose a video service provider fee.
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.