July 22, 2019
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, County Clerks and Treasurers, Special Districts
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue distributed Shared Revenue, School Levy Tax Credit (SLTC), First Dollar Credit (FDC) and Exempt Computer payments today, Monday, July 22, 2019, to municipalities, counties, school districts, technical colleges and special districts. For more details on these payments, visit our website and review the reports listed below.
- All County and Municipal Shared Revenue Payment Notices
- SLTC County Payment Notices
- SLTC Municipal Payment Notices – payments to county
- SLTC Municipal Payment Notices – payments to municipality
- FDC County Payment Notices
- FDC Municipal Payment Notices – payments to county
- FDC Municipal Payment Notice – payments to municipality
- FDC Settlement Report
- FDC Settlement Worksheet
Note: Use the
FDC Settlement Report and
Worksheet to assist in calculating the settlement amounts for each taxing jurisdiction.
July 2019 Payment Notices
- Municipal Tax Incremental Districts
- School Districts
- Technical Colleges
- Special Districts
Note: When a tax incremental district is terminated, the exempt computer aid will be distributed to the municipality.
Property Tax Credit Settlement
On or before August 15 – municipalities that received a direct payment for the school levy tax credit and first dollar credit must pay the full credit amount to their county treasurer
On or before August 20 – county treasurers must settle with each taxing jurisdiction (except 1st class cities) in their county
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.