March 19, 2019
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, Real Property Listers, Assessors
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to inform you that Form PA-550: Personal Property Value Report is available on our website.
- Due date – June 3, 2019
- Municipal clerk must electronically file (e-file) Form PA-550, reporting the 2017 locally assessed machinery, tools, and patterns (Code 2) values
- These values were previously reported to the municipality on Schedule C of the Statement of Personal Property (Form PA-003)
- The reported values will be used to calculate the 2020 personal property aid payments under sec. 79.096, Wis. Stats.
Each municipality must report the 2017 locally assessed Code 2 values, including:
- Within the municipality (auto-filled from your 2017 Statement of Assessment)
- Within tax incremental districts (TIDs)
- Outside of TIDs
- Taxing jurisdictions that existed in 2017 within the municipality
- TIDs that were active in 2017
- Taxing jurisdiction within each TID
If your municipality had no locally assessed Code 2 property in 2017, you must submit a zero value report.
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.