November 6, 2018
To: Municipal Clerks, Municipal Treasurers, County Clerks, and County Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted the following reports on our website.
2019 Shared Revenues – under
- Shared Revenue and Related State Aid Report – 2019 Original Estimate
- This report summarizes estimated 2019 county and municipal aid, utility aid and expenditure restraint program payments
2018 Debt Limit Report – under
- Includes 2018 TID In and TID Out Equalized Values and debt limit
- Debt limit equals 5 percent of TID In Equalized Value
- Note: Municipalities and counties may include the most recent valuation of personal property exempt under sec. 70.111(27)(b), Wis. Stats., for the purposes of complying with debt limitations
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.