December 20, 2018
To: County Clerks, Registers of Deeds, Real Property Listers, Treasurers, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, General Assessor list, Certified Assessors
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) posted the
2018 Annual Assessor Meeting materials to our website.
Informational Only – 2018 Annual Assessor Meeting Materials
For Certification Credit – Online Annual Assessor Meeting 2018
If you did not attend an in-person Annual Assessor Meeting and need to fulfill your certification requirement, you must attend the Online Annual Assessor Meeting. To receive credit, you must complete the online training by February 4, 2019.
Annual Assessor Meeting video sessions:
To receive credit, you must:
- Register and create a password
- Email address must be unique to each user
- To verify attendance, there is a short quiz after each section (DOR no longer requires an affidavit)
- To correct a quiz question select Try Again
- When session is complete, an email will be sent to verify attendance
- Use Internet browser Chrome for best results
- Access the Online Annual Assessor Meeting 2018 video page
- Click "Get started" to register and create your password
- Watch Sessions 1-3 (videos listed on the site)
- Complete each short quiz
- Complete by February 4, 2019
Note: After each session, you will receive an email to confirm you completed that specific session. However, your 2018 Annual Assessor Meeting training is not complete until you watch all three sessions and complete each quiz.
Contact us with any questions.