May 16, 2023
To: County Clerks and Treasurers
Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
Assessors, TID/TIF Lists
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue, State and Local Finance Division (DOR) recently posted nine blank municipal forms on our Government E-Services Online Filing Page. Today we added two additional forms.
These blank forms are meant to help county clerks, treasurers, and assessors as they assist their municipal clerks and treasurers.
Blank forms posted
- PA-632A: Statement of Taxes
- PC-202: Tax Increment Worksheet
- PC-201: Request for Chargeback of Rescinded or Refunded Taxes
- PC-205: Request for Sharing of Non-Manufacturing Omitted Property Tax
- PC-401V: Technical College Apportionment
- PC-505: Special District Apportionment
- LC-664: Manufactured/Mobile Home Lottery and Gaming Credit Report
- SL-003/SL-003T: Municipal Financial Report (MFRs)
- PE-300: TID Annual Report
Additional forms posted
- PE-110: Tax Incremental District Final Accounting Report
- PA-521C: Statement of Assessment
DOR is working to allow "read only" access in MyDORGov so county clerks, treasurers and assessors can view all municipal forms, with municipal official approval. More to come on this in the near future.
Contact us at email@example.com.