January 18, 2023
To: County Treasurers, Real Property Listers, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, Assessors and Certified Assessors
The 2023 Use-Value Conversion Charge, 2023 Benevolent Retirement Homes for the Aged Exemption, and Municipal Assessors List reports are available on the Wisconsin Department of Revenue website.
2023 Use-Value Charge for Converting Agricultural Land, sec. 74.485, Wis. Stats.
Use-Value Conversion Charges
- Conversion charges apply to agricultural use changes that occurred during 2022 and appear on the January 1, 2023 assessment roll
- Additional use-value resources available:
2023 Benevolent Retirement Homes for the Aged Exemption
- Benevolent Retirement Homes for the Aged - 130% calculation report – use to determine if a property qualifies for an exemption (versions:
- For more information on this exemption, review Chapter 20 of the
2023 Wisconsin Property Assessment Manual
2023 Municipal Assessors List
Municipal Assessors List – provides the names and contact information for the statutory assessors or contracted assessment firms for each Wisconsin municipality
- List is updated periodically throughout the year
- If there are changes needed, contact the Equalization Bureau
District Office for that municipality's area
Contact us at email@example.com.