June 13, 2022
To: Statutory Assessors, Public Assessors, and Municipal Clerks
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind assessors that the 2022 filing deadline for the Municipal Assessment Report (MAR) is
today, June 13, 2022.
- The 2022 MAR report is located on DOR's online filing system, My DOR Government Account (MyDORGov). Filing instructions are available on DOR's
Electronically file (e-file) the Municipal Assessment Report (MAR) MAR by midnight today, Monday, June 13, 2022
MAR Non-filer list
- Attached is a summary of the MAR reports that have
not been filed
- Report includes non-filers as of 1:00 a.m. this morning, Monday, June 13, 2022
- Review the non-filer list to make sure we received your filing
Non-filed or late-filed forms
If you do not file by today, Monday, June 13, 2022, the following may occur:
Municipal reporting – municipality receives a reduced levy limit due to the lack of new construction information
– prior year's non-manufacturing full value is certified for the current year. This may result in less tax increment dollars available to the municipality.
If you do not file a MAR by June 13, 2022, DOR's Equalization Bureau will file a formal complaint against your certification with the Office of Technology & Assessment Services, requesting a review and possible revocation of your assessor certification under state law (sec. 73.09(7), Wis. Stats.).
district office in your area.