February 3, 2022
To: TID News List, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) is notifying municipalities the 2021 Tax Incremental District (TID) Annual Report is available for filing in
Due date – July 1, 2022
- Municipal clerk must electronically file the form by July 1, 2022
- Once filed, forms can be amended until November 1, 2022
- DOR posts completed forms to our
TID Annual Report web page the day after submission
Note: DOR will not audit your completed form; make sure to review it before submitting.
TID Annual Report (Form PE-300)
- Municipalities with TIDs must complete this form for each TID:
- Beginning and ending fiscal balances
- Revenues and expenditures
- Future costs and revenue
- Form information/reminders:
- Section 1 – Municipality and TID
- If the municipality terminated the TID – answer "Yes" to the question, "Will the TID terminate before the mandatory termination date?"
- Then enter your termination resolution date in the "Expected termination date" field
- Available help
- Click the green help symbol (?) next to a field name for more information on that field
- Review the right panel for additional instructions
Contact us at email@example.com.