May 15, 2023
To: County and Municipal Clerks
County and Municipal Treasurers
Assessors, Special Districts, TID/TIF Lists
This is a reminder the from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, State and Local Finance Division to register for tomorrow's MyDORGov Annual Refresher Webinar. Join us for a system overview and a sneak peak of upcoming enhancements.
Annual Refresher Webinar
May 16, 2023, 2-3 p.m. –
What is MyDORGov?
It's DOR's online filing system for local governments where users file required forms for the State and Local Finance Division.
Note: MyDORGov is not My Tax Account (MTA). If you are interested in making payments through MTA or filing M-forms, see our
training page for an appropriate webinar.
Who should attend?
New and current users of MyDORGov (including municipal clerks and treasurers, county clerks and treasurers, special district representatives, and accountants or auditors who file forms for municipalities.)
- Getting started/accessing the system
- Home page dashboard
- Managing access – requesting your own office/access
- Managing others to file on your behalf – approving, denying, or removing access
- Using the system – filing a form, viewing historical filings and notifications
- Resetting your account – multiple email addresses
- Upcoming enhancements – overview of this year's MyDORGov updates
General Webinar Details
- After registering, you'll receive an email on how to access the webinar
- You'll need speakers to hear the presenter but will not need a microphone
- We'll answer your questions live during the webinar
We hope you can attend, but if you can't…visit our
website to watch a recorded version.
Contact us at email@example.com.