November 27, 2019
To: Certified Assessors
2019 AAR Reminder
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) is reminding you to file a 2019 Annual Assessment Report (AAR) for
each municipality you assess in 2019.
- Use your WAMS ID to file the 2019 AAR
- Complete an AAR for each municipality you assess
- Submit each AAR to the municipality before or at the Board of Review (BOR)
- Send all AARs to DOR within 30 days of the BOR's final adjournment
Starting with the 2020 assessment, an AAR is not required:
- Assessors are not be required to complete a 2020 AAR
- DOR will provide an AAR template
- Assessors and municipal officials need to discuss annual assessment requirements and determine whether an AAR, or similar document, can assist with completion and communication of these items
- Municipalities and assessors may consider this as a contractual item, identifying what the assessor must complete by specified deadlines
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.