February 4, 2019
To: County Clerks, Register of Deeds, Real Property Listers, Treasurers, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, General Assessor list, Certified Assessors
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue would like to remind you of today's deadline. To receive credit for our 2018 Online Annual Assessor Meeting, you must complete the requirements by today, February 4, 2019.
Note: Your Assessor Certification requires attendance at the Assessor Meeting (either online or in-person) annually. You may miss one Assessor Meeting every five years that your certification is active.
For Certification Credit – Online Annual Assessor Meeting 2018
If you did not attend an in-person Annual Assessor Meeting and need to fulfill your certification requirement, you must attend the 2018 Online Annual Assessor Meeting.
Annual Assessor Meeting video sessions:
To receive credit, you must:
- Register and create a password
- Email address must be unique to each user
- To verify attendance, there is a short quiz after each section (DOR no longer requires an affidavit)
- To correct a quiz question, select "Try Again"
- After viewing each session, an email is sent verifying completion
- Use Internet browser Chrome for best results
- Access the 2018 Online Annual Assessor Meeting
- Click "Get started" to register and create your password
- Watch Sessions 1-3 (videos listed on the site)
- Complete each short quiz
- Complete by
February 4, 2019
Note: After each session, you will receive an email to confirm you completed that specific session. However, your 2018 Annual Assessor Meeting training is not complete until you watch all three sessions, and complete each quiz.
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.