February 5, 2019
To: County Treasurers, Real Property Listers, Municipal Clerks and Treasurers, Assessors and Certified Assessors
The 2019 Use-Value Conversion Charge, 2019 Benevolent Retirement Homes for the Aged Exemption, and Municipal Assessors List reports are available on the Wisconsin Department of Revenue website.
2019 Use-Value Charge for Converting Agricultural Land, sec. 74.485, Wis. Stats.
- Use-Value Conversion Charges
- Conversion charges apply to agricultural use changes that occurred during 2018 and appear on the January 1, 2019 assessment roll
- Additional use-value resources available:
2019 Benevolent Retirement Homes for the Aged Exemption
2019 Municipal Assessors List
- Municipal Assessors List – provides the names and contact information for the statutory assessors or contracted assessment firms for each Wisconsin municipality
- List is updated periodically throughout the year
- If there are changes needed, contact the Equalization Bureau District Office for that municipality's area
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.