- An application to securely transmit required event operator reports to the department.
- Transmits the data electronically without using email.
- Should be submitted by the event operator rather than participating sellers.
- Microsoft spreadsheet is preferred.
template spreadsheet is available if you do not have information already entered in another format.
- Be sure
all required information is provided within the file because file names are changed during the transmission process. This includes information on the event so it can be associated correctly.
- Only files up to 50MB can be accepted. Files larger than 50MB should be zipped or divided into two or more files.
Event Operators for more information on reporting requirements.
Data File Transmission Common Questions
Instructions for sending your file:
- Know where the data file is saved on your PC or Network.
- Click on the
Ready To Transfer link below to begin the transfer process.
- In the drop down box, select either "Events Excel Worksheet or Events Other Reporting Tool."
- Make sure that the radio button for
"Is this a test file?" is checked "No."
- On the "Select the File" line, click on the
Browse button to locate the Temporary Event Data file on your PC or Network.
- Click Transfer to submit your file.
Ready to Transfer
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Temporary Events Program MS 3-80
PO Box 8902
Madison, WI 53708-8902
Phone: (608) 264-5761
Fax: (608) 224-5761
November 18, 2021