- An application to securely transmit required event operator reports to the department.
- Transmits the data electronically without using email.
- Should be submitted by the event operator rather than participating sellers.
- A single PDF file of S-240, Wisconsin Temporary Event Report, is the preferred submission.
- Be sure to provide
all required information within the file because the file name changes during the transmission process. By including event information within the file, the information can be associated correctly.
- Only files up to 50MB can be accepted. Files larger than 50MB should be zipped or divided into two or more files.
Event Operators for more information on reporting requirements.
Data File Transmission Common Questions
Instructions for sending your file:
- Know where the data file is saved on your PC or network.
Ready to Transfer link below to begin the transfer process.
- In the drop-down box, select
Events Other Reporting Tool.
- Make sure
Is this a test file? is checked
- On the
Select the File line, click
Choose File to locate the Temporary Event Return file on your PC or network.
Transfer to submit your file.
Ready to Transfer
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Temporary Events Program MS 3-80
PO Box 8902
Madison, WI 53708-8902
Phone: (608) 264-4582
October 28, 2022