If you filed your return electronically but pay the Department of Revenue by check, you should include a Payment Voucher with the check you mail. Use of any of the personalized vouchers below ensures that your tax payment is timely posted by the department to the correct account.
Select the correct Wisconsin payment type below, fill in the required information, generate the payment voucher and print it for mailing with your check.
- Do not print a blank voucher to complete by hand. Enter information using the correct link below. The numeric string of numbers at the bottom of the voucher changes to reflect your personal information (identifying number and amount).
- Cut on the dotted line only. Do not cut off the string of numbers at the bottom of the voucher.
- Send your payment to the address shown on the voucher. Do not attach any other forms or instruction sheets to the voucher.
- If this is an amended voucher, check the amended voucher box. Also check the box to indicate the taxable period the payment is for.
- Use the correct voucher for the tax and payment type listed.
Payment Voucher Types
October 25, 2022