New Customers Registration Procedure
- Send the Agency Information form located in the Refund Interception Guides to the Setoff Coordinator:
Publication 218 - Refund Interception Guide for Counties and Municipalities
- Note: Tribes please call for a copy of the agreement.
Publication 238 - Refund Interception Guide for State Agencies
- Note: Universities and Technical schools should use Pub 238
- All TRIP applications must include a completed Financial Institution form for electronic deposit of funds. Local agencies who do not have access to STAR must use the STAR Authorization for Direct Deposit - To obtain this form, please contact Agency Collections at
email@example.com or (608) 264-0344. State agencies who have access to STAR must use the
Agency Collections Setoff -- Account Transfer People Soft form.
- Once your application form has been accepted you will receive a registration approval letter. Use this letter to register in
My Tax Account for TRIP access.
FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS CONTACT:
WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
PO Box 8910
Madison, WI 53708-8910
Phone: (608) 264-0344
Fax: (608) 261-6226
Email additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
August 1, 2019