Alcohol Beverage Complaint

If you have a complaint regarding alcohol or tobacco enforcement, send the Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) an email using the form below.

Provide all the requested information in the boxes below. Do not include any confidential information in the message box. We will use the information to reply to your inquiry.

DOR responds to all questions; however, we cannot always respond immediately during normal business hours. For the quickest response, be sure to provide us your correct email address.

*Do you want to be contacted regarding this complaint?

* Select the type of violation:

Include the additional requested details per violation type in the complaint details section.

*Did you personally observe this incident?