Use this calculator to help you complete Wisconsin Form WT-4, Employee's Wisconsin Withholding Exemption Certificate/New Hire Reporting.
Select your withholding status and number of withholding exemptions to estimate the amount of Wisconsin income tax to be withheld by your employer.
- This calculator is for estimation purposes only
- Effective for withholding periods beginning on or after January 1, 2022
- Calculations are based on the alternate method of withholding in Publication W-166, Withholding Tax Guide Effective for Withholding Periods Beginning on or After January 1, 2022
- If you want to change your employer withholding, submit a new Form WT-4 to your employer
Complete all the fields for an estimate to be computed.
Based on the information you've provided, we estimate:
- Your annual gross earnings are:
- Wisconsin withholding per paycheck is:
- Annual Wisconsin withholding is: