How Do I...
filing is free,
fast and easy!
- Gather last year's tax return and any W-2s or 1099s
- Determine your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)
- Watch the e-File tips video for more information about the program
- Click "+" to indicate which documents you gather in step 1
- Click "Start Filing"
- Attach required files
- Click "Submit Form" near the bottom of your return
If your browser is having problems opening WI eFile or you're getting a "Please wait…" error message, download the form to your computer. Right click on the form name, save it to your computer, and then open the form in Adobe Reader.
Individuals - choose a form:
- 2015 Form 1 - You must have a complete copy of your federal income tax return in electronic format.
- 2015 Form 1A
- 2015 Form WIZ
- 2015 Schedule H (without an income tax return)
- 2015 Form 1NPR - You must have a complete copy of your federal income tax return in electronic format.
Estates and Trusts - choose a form:
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of February 11, 2016. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.