Reminder-Claiming Credit for Net Tax Paid to Other States

When electronically filing individual income tax returns claiming the credit for Net Tax Paid to Other States, supporting documentation is required and should be submitted with a Form W-RA, Wisconsin Required Attachments. The Form W-RA should be submitted with a copy of the other states(s) income tax return(s), a copy of withholding statement(s) and/or a copy of the 3K-1 or 5K- 1 if the credit is based on a pass thru entity.

See Form W-RA and instructions for information on how to file the form and attachments electronically or for mailing instructions if submitting paper documents.

Page last updated March 2, 2011