Municipal Computer Printouts May Replace Property Tax Bills

Q: Can a municipal computer printout of property tax bill information be attached to the Form W-RA sent to the department in lieu of the actual property tax bill?

A: Yes. A municipal document will be accepted in place of an actual tax bill if all the following five items are shown on the document:

Page last updated March 6, 2009