- Updated Real Estate Transfer Return Search Site
- MAR, TAR, ECR Filing
- Enter your Board of Review/Open Book Calendar dates and information
- Claiming Tax Increment Certification for Active TIDs
- Lottery and Gaming Credit - Wire Transfer Fee Reimbursement
- 2015 Board of Review Training
- Taxation District Exemption Summary Report - Available Online
- More Assessor News…
- More Municipal & County Official News…
How Do I...
Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) Information
TID CreationPackets (base year):
To send your completed forms by email, click the Attach Documents button.
Note: This opens an email to attach the files.
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Attn: Office of Technical and Assessment Services
PO Box 8971, MS 6-97
Madison, WI 53708-8971
Phone (608) 261-5335
Fax (608) 264-6897
Email additional questions to email@example.com
- Accounting Reports, Audits and Terminations
- Amendments - Territory and Allocation
- Base Value Redetermination
- Developer's Agreement
- Joint Review Board (JRB)
- Municipal Expenditures and Debt
- Municipal-Owned Property
- Project Costs
- Project Plan
- Public Notices
- Tax Increments - How are They Paid?
- Town TIDs created under sec. 60.23, Wis. Stats.
- Value Limit Test
- What to Consider before Creating a TID
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of May 2, 2016. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.