How Do I...
Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) Information
TID CreationPackets (base year):
To send your completed forms by email, click the Attach Documents button.
Note: This opens an email to attach the files.
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Attn: Office of Technical and Assessment Services
PO Box 8971, MS 6-97
Madison, WI 53708-8971
Phone (608) 266-5708
Fax (608) 264-6897
Email additional questions to email@example.com
- What to Consider before Creating a TID
- Town TIDs created under sec. 60.23, Wis. Stats.
- Project Costs
- Municipal-Owned Property
- Parcels, Overlaps and Annexations
- Municipal Expenditures and Debt
- Value Limit Test
- Project Plan
- Public Notices
- Joint Review Board (JRB)
- Developer's Agreement
- Tax Increments - How are They Paid?
- Amendments - Territory and Allocation
- Base Value Redetermination
- Accounting Reports, Audits and Terminations
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of August 26, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.