- Updated Assessor Certification Exams
- 2016 Preliminary Equalized Values
- Real Estate Transfer Fee Law Change - 2015 WI Act 295
- 2015 Town, Village, and City Taxes Bulletin – Now Available!
- 2016 MAR, TAR, & ECR - Deadline Today
- 2016 Statement of Assessment (SOA) - Due today!
- 2016 MAR, TAR, & ECR - Deadline Monday, June 13, 2016
- Department of Revenue Employment Opportunity
- Wisconsin Property Assessment Manual - V2 Residential and Agricultural Costs
- TID Reports Posted
- More Assessor News…
- More Municipal & County Official News…
How Do I...
Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) Information
TID CreationPackets (base year):
To send your completed forms by email, click the Attach Documents button.
Note: This opens an email to attach the files.
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Attn: Office of Technical and Assessment Services
PO Box 8971, MS 6-97
Madison, WI 53708-8971
Phone (608) 261-5335
Fax (608) 264-6897
Email additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting Reports, Audits and Terminations
- Allocation Amendments
- Base Value Redetermination
- Developer's Agreement
- Joint Review Board (JRB)
- Municipal Expenditures and Debt
- Municipal-Owned Property
- Project Costs
- Project Plan
- Public Notices
- Tax Increments - How are They Paid?
- Territory Amendments
- Town TIDs created under sec. 60.23, Wis. Stats.
- Value Limit Test
- What to Consider before Creating a TID
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of June 7, 2016. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.