See Full Calendar
How Do I...
Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) Information
TID CreationPackets (base year):
To send your completed forms by email, click the Attach Documents button.
Note: This opens an email to attach the files.
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Attn: Office of Technical and Assessment Services
PO Box 8971, MS 6-97
Madison, WI 53708-8971
Phone (608) 266-5708
Fax (608) 264-6897
Email additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The new project plan requires selecting option 3, 4 or 5 from state law (sec. 66.1105(5)(i), Wis. Stats.). What impact do the three options have on the TID?
- The project plan requires selecting option a, b or c from state law (sec. 60.23(32)(f)2., Wis. Stats.). What impact do the three options have on the TID?
- How do you create a TID?
- What are some details regarding Parcels, Overlaps and Annexations?
- What is the Value Limit Test?
- What is a Project Plan?
- What is a Joint Review Board (JRB)?
- How are Tax Increments paid?
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of April 17, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.