Electronic filing (e-filing) Manufacturing M-Forms
E-filing is secure and allows you to electronically prepare, save, file, view and print returns. Only you or your authorized users(s) have access to your information online. Once you finish e-filing, you get immediate confirmation that DOR received your return or request.
- E-filing through the secure manufacturing assessment system allows you to electronically prepare, save, file, view and print returns
- Only you or your authorized user(s) have access to your information online
- Once you finish e-filing, you get immediate confirmation that DOR received your return or request
Due Date - March 1, 2016:
- You must file your M-Form or an extension request on or before March 1, 2016 with the DOR Manufacturing & Utility Bureau District Office responsible for the location of your manufacturing property
- If you mail your return or extension request, it must be postmarked on or before March 1, 2016. DOR will deny a request if it's postmarked after March 1, 2016.
E-filing - Manufacturing Assessment System
File or amend your form
- M-L Form: Leased, Rented, or Loaned Personal Property Return
- M-P Form: Manufacturing Personal Property Return
- M-R Form: Manufacturing Real Estate Return
Other Online Services
- File an additional electronic authorization request
- Review your account history
- Online extension request
For more information or if you have trouble e-filing your M-form, contact the DOR Manufacturing & Utility District Office in your area
January 14, 2016
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of August 25, 2016. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.