Search only *Wisconsin Tax bulletins
* The search function is only available for Wisconsin Tax Bulletin 107 (April 1998) to current.
Wisconsin Tax Bulletins (WTB's)
The Wisconsin Tax Bulletin is a quarterly newsletter published by the Department of Revenue. It includes information about taxes administered by the Department of Revenue, including income, corporation franchise, sales and use, excise tax, and withholding taxes. Most bulletins are divided into the following sections:
- Articles - Information on tax laws, administrative rules, and return filing requirements
- Report on Litigation - Summaries of Wisconsin tax cases decided by the Wisconsin Tax Appeals Commission and the courts
- Tax Releases - Interpretations of Wisconsin tax laws
- Private Letter Rulings - Written statements that interpret and apply Wisconsin tax laws to a taxpayer's specific set of facts
For help in locating a particular topic in a bulletin, please go to the Index to Wisconsin Tax Bulletin.
Note: The printed version of the Wisconsin Tax Bulletin may include Attachments, such as new forms, publications or tax reports. You may access many of these documents from other pages in our website.
August 27, 2015
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of August 27, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.