See Full Calendar
How Do I...
Nonresidents and Part-Year Residents
Preparing Your Return
- Wisconsin Tax Bulletin
- Wisconsin Statutes
- Wisconsin Administrative Code
- Tax Information for Part-Year Residents and Nonresidents of Wisconsin for 2014 (Publication 122)
- Income Tax Information for Active Military Personnel (Fact Sheet)
- Wisconsin Taxation of Lottery Winnings (Publication 600)
- Reciprocity (Publication 121)
- Wisconsin Tax Information for Retirees (Publication 106)
- Tax guides and publications
- Other states' tax forms
- Do I need to file a tax return in Wisconsin?
- What income does Wisconsin tax?
- What is a domicile?
- How are lottery winnings taxed in Wisconsin?
- How does Wisconsin handle military personnel?
- What happens if I buy or sell real estate in Wisconsin?
- How do I determine my Wisconsin income from my sole proprietorship?
- Form 1NPR - Nonresident and Part-year Resident Income Tax Return
- Domicile Questionnaire (2014)
- Schedule WD - Capital Gains and Losses
- Schedule U - Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals and Fiduciaries (2014)
- Schedule I - Adjustments to Convert Federal Adjusted Gross Income and Itemized Deductions to the Amounts Allowable for Wisconsin
- Form W-221 - Nonresident Military Spouse Withholding Exemption
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of January 26, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.