Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the Wisconsin Department of Revenue. Please check back regularly or visit the WiscJobs website for other state government opportunities.
- Manual and Guides Editor - deadline to apply September 3
- Accountant Senior - deadline to apply September 6
- Revenue Management Supervisor - deadline to apply September 8
- Revenue Administrative Manager; State & Local Finance Equalization Bureau Director - Career Executive - deadline to apply September 8
- Data Verifier - Entry - deadline to apply September 14
- Administrative Rules Economic Impact Specialist - deadline to apply September 14
- Accountants/Auditors - Deadline extended to September 21
- SharePoint Web Developer - Re-Announcement - deadline to apply September 23
LTE positions provide valuable work experience and exposure to practices and procedures when competing for State employment opportunities. Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply for these positions.
The Department of Revenue offers various internship opportunities throughout the agency. Interns receive valuable work experience and may gain a better understanding of the skills necessary for their chosen field of study.
Join Our Team
Where accountants make a difference
The Department of Revenue will conduct criminal background and tax non-filer checks on applicants prior to selection
For more information on positions, please call a Human Resource Service representative at (608) 267-3324.
September 3, 2015
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of September 3, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.