Owners, Officers and Designated EmployeesAbout | What Taxes Can I File/Pay? | Getting Started | Security Code and Log In | How-to Videos | Using My Tax Account |
Wage Attachment Payments | TRIP | Troubleshooting
Go to the My Tax Account login screen at tap.revenue.wi.gov. Select New User? Create new username and follow the steps below.
Step 1: Enter Profile Information
- Each My Tax Account user needs his or her own username. Enter a unique username, password and profile email address. For security reasons, don't share this information with anyone else.
- Are you a 3rd party preparer? As a business owner or business employee, select No
- If you had a WAMS ID or My Tax Account ID previously, but can't remember it, select Forgot my username and/or Forgot my password on the My Tax Account login screen.
Step 2: Enter Business Information
- Enter the business information for the primary business on My Tax Account. Sole proprietors may use their personal information.
Step 3: Add Access to Accounts (Optional)
- Enter the requested information for one of your business tax accounts to receive access to all of your business tax accounts.
- The first user to request access automatically receives 'Master' level access. All other users will receive Account Manager access. The user with 'Master' access will manage the access of all Account Manager users and third party preparers.
- If you don't complete Step 3, you will not have access to your business tax accounts. You may add access to your business tax accounts after logging in to My Tax Account.
- After completing the steps above and submitting your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with an authorization code. You will need to enter this authorization code the first time you log in to My Tax Account.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
Customer Service Bureau
PO Box 8949, MS 5-77
Madison, WI 53708-8949
Phone: (608) 261-5338
Fax: (608) 267-1030
Email additional questions to DORMyTaxAccountHelp@wisconsin.gov
July 7, 2016
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of July 7, 2016. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.