Listed below are available electronic filing services for counties and municipalities to use rather than filling a paper form. Please review the general information and then select the form/application you are interested in for more detailed information.
General Notes and Instructions:
- If you have questions on creating the text file, email the SLF Electronic Media Coordinator. The Coordinator cannot provide technical assistance in programming, but can answer general questions about the forms and filing deadlines.
- Test Files: this will allow DOR to ensure your file is in the correct format. Results of test submissions will be sent to you in less than eight business hours in most cases. Test files will be accepted all year. Email the coordinator when sending a test file to alert us to look for it.
- All text files transferred need to be based on the current year form. Files forwarded at other times will not be processed.
Steps to follow in sending your file:
- Know where the appropriate file is on your PC or Network.
- Click on the Ready To Transfer link by each application name to begin the transfer process.
- In the "Select file type" box the appropriate application name should appear.
- Do not send zipped files.
- Select the appropriate radio button to the question "Is this a test file?"
- On the "Select the File" line, click on the Browse button to locate the appropriate file on your PC or Network.
- Double click on your file to attach it.
- Then click "Transfer" to submit your file.
- If you send a test file, see instructions in "Notes."
|Form||Description||Special Notes and Due Dates|
Financial Report Form Transmission for Wisconsin Counties and Municipalities
The Excel version of this form is no longer available. Visit the Financial Report Forms web page to electronically file (e-file) Form A, C, and CT.
Statement of Assessments (SOA) File Transmission
After clicking the Ready to Transfer button below, select "Yes" if this is a test file or "No" if the file is not a test file.
Wisconsin counties are requested to transmit the Statements of Assessment (SOA) directly via the Internet.
Treasurer's Settlement (MTS) Sheet File Transmission
The Settlement Sheet reflects the property tax settlement by each municipality with all taxing jurisdictions. The settlement process is described in state law (sec. 74.25, Wis. Stats.).
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
WISCONSIN DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
Local Government Services Bureau
P.O. Box 8971, MS 6-97
Madison, WI 53708-8971
Fax: (608) 264-6887
Email additional questions to email@example.com
January 27, 2016
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of January 27, 2016. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.