Liquor Tax File Transmission
Note: For e-File information on Forms AB-154 and AB-605, click here.
Wisconsin distilled spirits, cider and wine tax registrants and/or their representatives may now transmit the Form AB-130, Wisconsin Distilled Spirits, Cider and Wine Tax Return data in an electronic file over the Internet. This is a process intended for participants who have technical expertise to create and validate an XML document or are using software that provides that service for you. The Liquor File Transmission is:
- a secure process for receiving formatted electronic transmissions of liquor tax returns
- in XML language using a Department of Revenue web server
- offering a web GUI and scripted transmission methods
- allowing one return per XML file
- allowing multiple XML files zipped together for one transmission
- not using SOAP or MIME enveloping processes
- HTML based over SSL using 128 bit encryption
- available using the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) debit and credit payment process, if the distilled spirits, cider and wine tax registrants are registered for EFT with the Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Links below provide information about this new process.
This system is for authorized users only; system access is monitored. By using this system you expressly consent to this monitoring. Evidence of unauthorized access will be provided to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
May 18, 2016
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of October 20, 2016. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.