Excise Tax e-File (Cigarette, Tobacco Products, Beer and Two Alcohol Tax Forms)
Note: For e-File information on Form AB-130 and supporting schedules, click here.
Certain excise tax registrants and/or their representatives may now transmit Wisconsin Excise Tax Return data in an electronic file over the Internet. This is a process intended for participants who have technical expertise to create and validate an XML document or are using software that provides that service for you.
Excise xml file transmission
- Program Overview
- General Information
- a secure process for receiving formatted electronic transmissions of listed excise tax returns
- in XML language using a Department of Revenue web server
- allowing one return per XML file
- not using SOAP or MIME enveloping processes
- available using the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) debit and credit payment process
- ability to attach binary pdf files
- Listing of eligible forms
- What's New
|Schema (.xsd)||Analysis Spreadsheets (.xls)|
|Sample Instance Documents (.xml)||Supporting Documents|
February 23, 2016
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of February 23, 2016. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.