Corporation Franchise and Income and Partnership
Tax Returns e-File
The Modernized eFile (MeF) Fed/State program includes:
- Electronic filing of Wisconsin corporation franchise and income and partnership tax returns with the federal return in a single electronic transmission!
- You may also file the Wisconsin return alone.
- Single point User Authentication will be provided by IRS.
- The IRS will forward the Wisconsin returns to the Department of Revenue for processing. Wisconsin will send an acknowledgement for each return.
- PDF attachments are supported.
The Wisconsin program includes:
- Forms 3, 4, 5, 5S, 6 and most major supporting schedules.
- Option of direct deposit of refunds.
- Option of direct debit/withdrawal (ACH debit origination) for balances due and estimated tax payments.
- Direct debit/withdrawal requests allowing warehousing up to one year.
- Option to pay by check using a Corporation Electronic Payment Voucher.
To correctly view schemas and sample instance documents, you must use Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher. The spreadsheets are in Microsoft Excel.
March 24, 2015
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of March 24, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.