Statistical Report of Property Values 2015
Division of State and Local Finance
Under state law (sec. 73.06(5), Wis. Stats.), the Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) must inform each County Board of the local assessor's work related to property assessed values and full values for each taxation district. DOR must also file this information with the County Clerk.
DOR provides the following information to each county on our website
- 2015 Certification of State Assessment - includes a DOR Secretary signed certification and Stratified State Assessment by county
- 2015 Statement of Assessments (SOA) - lists each municipality's final SOA by county
- 2015 Statement of Equalized Values - lists each municipality's Equalized Values by property class
- 2015 Summary of Aggregate Ratios - lists each municipality's Aggregate Ratio
- 2015 County Apportionment Report All Property - shows Equalized Value reduced by the Tax Incremental District (TID) Value Increment
October 27, 2015
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of October 27, 2015. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.