How Do I...
Tobacco Products (Cigars, Snuff)
- Master Settlement Agreement (MSA) Directory
- MSA Forms
- FTA (Federation of Tax Administrators)
- TTB (Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau)
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration)
- DATCP (Wisconsin Dept. of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection)
- Form CT-100 - Distributor’s Cigarette Tax Return
- Form CT-105 - Distributor’s Cigarette Tax Return - Out-of-State Permittees
- Form TT-100 - Distributor's Tobacco Products Tax Return
- Form TT-104S - Tobacco Products Use Tax and Sales and Use Tax Return
- Form CT-121S - Combined Cigarette Use Tax and Sales/Use Tax Return
Updates were made to the code or formatting on this page as of June 28, 2016. This date does not reflect the effective date or any other date relating to the content of this page.