March 30, 2017
To: Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
County Clerks, Treasurers, Registers of Deeds and Real Property Listers
Primary and Public Assessors
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity? Come join a team of professionals by applying for one of our challenging and rewarding Auditor positions in the Wisconsin Department of Revenue's Division of State and Local Finance (SLF), Bureau of Local Government Services (LGS).
These positions offer the opportunity to work with a range of people, including local government officials, property owners, and other stakeholders. The office is located in the City of Madison (Dane County #13).
We are using this recruitment to fill the following Auditor positions:
- Property Tax Credit Specialist (Full Time)
- Local Government Specialist (Part Time 50%)
Note: We are also using this recruitment to fill additional SLF positions within the next six months.
- Starting salary is between $22.50/hr. ($46,800 annually) and $28.46/hr. ($59,197 annually) depending on experience and qualifications
- Excellent State of Wisconsin
- Search Job announcement code
Application deadline is: 11:59 p.m. CST, April 12, 2017