February 14, 2017
To: TID List
Municipal Clerks and Treasurers
Please disregard this message if you do not have a Tax Incremental District (TID) in your municipality.
Under the 2015
Senate Bill 51/Act 257, municipalities with an active TID must electronically submit an annual report for each TID to the Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR).
The new TID Annual Report (PE-300) is now available on our website and must be filed by July 3, 2017.
- Gather the data – obtain your municipality's 2016 TID Annual Report data for each TID
- Open the
TID Annual Report – first time you click the form, you will be asked to enter your email address
- Go to the email message with the subject "Login authorization link" and click the provided link
- Select the TID Annual Report form and enter the data, save and print a copy for your records
- Submit a final report electronically to DOR before by the July 3 deadline
- View your submitted report on the DOR website
Joint Review Board (JRB)
- Notify each TID's JRB members when the report is available
- Publish a notice five days before the JRB meeting to review the annual report
Items to Note
- This report must be filed electronically and is required by law
- Penalties at $100 per day per TID accrue to the municipality for late reports
- Recommended browsers – Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Stacy Leitner (608) 261-5335
- Kristin Filipiak (608) 266-5708