November 3, 2017
To: Statutory Assessors and Public Assessors
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to announce distribution of the 2018 Wisconsin Property Assessment Manual (WPAM) – V2 Residential and Agricultural Costs.
WPAM V2 Access
CoreLogic (formerly Marshall and Swift) will send you information on how to access the PDF version:
- Today you will receive the first CoreLogic email
- From "IS.ClientServices_EM@corelogic.com"
- With instructions
- Your unique Username
- The second CoreLogic email will contain your password to complete the login process. If you do not receive an email or if your software vendor needs access to the database version, contact CoreLogic:
Professional, Client Account Services
Emerging Markets | CoreLogic
Direct: (262) 798-3636
- Updated pricing schedules (costs) and photos for existing structure types
- New pricing schedules and photos for changes in construction and structure types since V2's last update
- Data will be available in a PDF format and a database format
- A/C and basement walk out costs are currently a bulk cost and will be updated to provide a cost per square foot. We will notify you when the update is available.
Note: The cost tables now show pricing by the square foot
- November 2017 DOR Annual Assessor Meeting – training on updated V2
- Calendar year 2018 – assessors commence assessment discovery, listing and valuation process using new V2
- Fall 2018 – January 1, 2019 modifiers posted for updated V2
Contact us with questions.