March 12, 2018
The Wisconsin Department of Revenue (DOR) would like to remind you of the following as you complete the 2018 assessment process.
Issue Agricultural Conversion Charge Notices when land converts from agricultural use
Residential and Agricultural Improvement Costs
- DOR provides the Wisconsin Property Assessment Manual (WPAM) –
Volume 1 Administrative Procedural (V1) and Volume 2 (V2)
Residential and Agricultural Costs
- Assessors must following the listing process described in WPAM - V1 and WPAM - V2
- Assessors are not required to use the cost information
- Assessors may research and obtain current, local, costs instead of using the costs within the WPAM - V2
Drainage District Corridor Assessment - NEW for January 1, 2017 assessments
Property owner notice when viewing interior - NEW for November 28, 2017
Board of Review (BOR) - NEW for 2018
2018 Open Book and BOR dates - provide the information on the DOR website
- DOR provides a
calendar website for property owners to obtain Open Book and BOR information
- DOR announced the 2018 calendar is available for entering this information on
January 31, 2018
2018 Personal Property - NEW for 2018
We hope this information is helpful.
Contact us with questions.